Sunday, July 11, 2004

Hello! And morning! It's a Sunday morning! The sun's just up and we're all getting ready for church! =D Shout out to Eden! Happy belated birthday! Hehe.. Wishing you the very best in love, life, sex and bananas! =D Beautiful morning isn't it? Well, at least it is to me =D Anyways, the malay wedding yesterday was fabulous. It was my first time wearing a 'baju kurong' and seriously, it felt great! I thought it to be uncomfortable to put on, but then again, it was as light as silk. Maybe I'll post a picture or two up here when aunty Tina sends me a few. You'll also find that Tiara looks absolutely fantastic and stunning in her 'baju'. She looks like an angel. She is. =) I'm very happy to have her as my gurlfriend and I pretty am contented. What more can an average guy like myself ask for!? Nothing more. I love her. Trust her.